• Hooded tops and zip-up tops/jackets are not permitted as an alternative to the school sweatshirt
• No logos are permitted, other than the Corley Centre logo
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS APPLYING TO ALL STUDENTS
Students will require a suitable bag, pencil case, general stationery equipment (pens, pencils, ruler etc.)
Students will be issued with a personal planner on a termly basis which they must have with them in school each day.
A reading book is recommended ( suggested reading list available on request)
JEWELLERY: the following items are permitted
- A maximum of two ear studs to be worn in ears only
- A watch
EXTREME HAIRSTYLES ARE NOT PERMITTED
MAKE UP IS NOT PERMITTED (this includes coloured nail varnish)
- Mobile phones, ipods, MP3 players etc. are not permitted in school. If under certain circumstances parents/carers wish their child to carry a mobile phone, it must be handed in to the school office on arrival in the morning and collected at the end of the day. Any such items not handed in may be confiscated. In certain circumstances, parents/carers may be asked to collect these items from school. (see school rule on use of mobile phones)
- School will take no responsibility for items going missing or damaged if they are not handed in to the school office.
- In the unlikely event that mobile phones, ipods, MP3 players etc are required as part of a lesson, a letter will be sent home.
FOOD AND DRINK
Students may not bring the following items into school:
Crisps, sweets, chocolate, fizzy drinks, glass bottles, chewing gum.
Tuck shop is open during morning break. Students may purchase a healthy snack. Any money brought into school will be the students’ responsibility
*Clothing with the school logo can be purchased from school.
ALL CLOTHING BROUGHT INTO SCHOOL MUST BE CLEARLY LABLLED WITH THE STUDENTS NAME.